Monday, May 5, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

Well, it's been a busy couple of weeks for me in SL. I've been working my job at VooDoo Lounge as well as picking up two more clubs. I now officially work more hours in SL than I do in my out of the house RL job. I'm not sure what that says about me, but there it is.

I have also purchased my first parcel of land. I'm not sure I like where it's at. I'm surrounded on all sides and have a couple of funny looking strips in it that a group bought to add prims to other land they own. The plus side is that it's mine, ALL MINE!

I have a house put up on it but not much else. I'm so busy working as a host that I don't have much time to do anything else. I may need to cut down on the hours that I'm working. I will admit that I need a little more time for RL work, and maybe some additional fun here and there.

I've sold my first skin creation from scratch. I got rave reviews on it for being pale but not goth. (The first thing that I noticed when I joined was that all the pale skins were corpse looking. I prefer being pale, as that's what I am in RL, so I made sure to create something like that first thing.) I have done a little designing of various things, but due to my SL schedule I just haven't had time to do much of that.

That's about it really. Somehow my SL experience is starting to resemble my RL in that I'm working ALL the time. Well, at least I like what I'm doing... lol.

Make sure to check my updated schedule to the right and come see me at any of my events! I'd love to meet you!

No comments: